16 June 2009

Me, Myself, and I

Two hands on the keyboard, and the mind is steadily trolling through words, phrases, and sentences to write. I have no idea what to write. I simply have caught the bug, and now its time to let the virus just run its course; and let the fingers just beat to the rhythm of their own drum..

I could talk about something specific; listen to the news and rant; or pass by a pedestrian, hear some insane comment (which happens far too often around here) and stand all lackadaisical like (oh yea, baby, I went there!) while it drills its way into one ear and out the other, all the while waiting for an opportunity to make a mad dash to a computer just to enlighten the rest of the world. Or ... I could let the random misfires in my brain do the talking. I've noticed that my mind likes to troll through mindless, paradoxical thoughts far too often -- the phrase "dancing to the rhythm of their own beat" gives a whole new meaning in relation to the neurons in this girl's brain. So, with that said, sit back, relax, and enjoy the mindless thoughts of a truly thoughtless mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment