24 June 2009

Something about meat

So, I got home and took a long, much needed nap; and to my surprise, I woke up 5 hours later. By this time, it's almost 10 in the evening, and everyone here has eaten but me. I was hungry. Starved even. My tummy had communicated (quite effectively with me, I might add) that it just wasn't going to take much more of the empty belly syndrome. So off to Wally world I went... why? Because everyone around me is vegetarian. "Say what?!," you say. Ohhhh yes, my friend, you heard me. Veggie heads!

Now, I'm a nice kid, I think. I try to do what's right. Always polite. Never talk back. Pretty sensible. But, whew... there is just something about meat. Because the ugly side in me seems to come out, and I turn into a 2 year old on the brink of a massive tantrum when you stick a plate full of veggies in front of me, and not a moo-cow or featherless bird in sight!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Veggies just don't fill you up. You can pig out and still walk away from the table hungry.

    ReplyDelete